Sunday, January 1, 2012

What I learned in 2011

1.            My kids, daughters-in-law, and grandkids continue to be amazing.  Seriously….have you seen my kitchen!!!!  Jeramy did an awesome job!!!!


2.            I am incredibly blessed to have a job that I love, and a home of my own.  Those from the Williston area will understand how special that is.

3.            I need to remember that not everyone appreciates or shares the passion that I have for my job and my students.  That doesn’t change my passion though. 

4.            I really don’t like being treated like I’m invisible or not worth the effort and time that it takes to make a phone call or send a text.  I’m not sure how to stop that from happening though.

5.            I freely admit that I hope to find a godly man that will love me completely.  I miss sharing my life with someone.

6.            Corelle plates work very well for keeping furniture out of water when the basement floods.

7.            You cannot successfully run a sump pump using a converter plugged into the cigarette lighter of the car.

8.            I am very blessed to have friends who will come to my aid when I find myself inadequate to handle issues with my house.

9.            I don’t like being in church alone.

10.          I need to not place any expectations on other people.  I need to be grateful for whatever I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment