Friday, November 16, 2012

Five on Friday-11/16/12

I borrowed this idea from my niece.  My inspiration for blogs entries hasn't come as easily as I would like.  There are glimpses of beginnings, but they haven't come to fruition.  I have decided to fill in those barren times with Five on Friday words.

1.  Even on days like today when my students were really ornery, I love them and I love what I do.  

2.  The more that I talk to my students, the more I am learning that while there is drama in their lives and relationships, it is actually the adults that can't let things go.  The problem is that adults who don't know the whole story, involve themselves and cause more problems.  By the time they realize how wrong they are, the poison has been spread all over Facebook and in their little gossip circles.  The damage is done and the student is the one who has to try to overcome not only the initial situation, but now all of the collateral damage too.

3.  I don't like that the Hallmark Channel shows so many Christmas movies right now.  Boy meets girl, conflict happens, they live happily ever after.  Yeah....life isn't like that.

4.  I am really looking forward to seeing my kids and grandkids in about a month.  I miss them so much.

5.  God has made me more than good enough....even if others don't recognize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment