Monday, March 28, 2011

What I learned in 2010


What I learned in 2010

by Brenda Hanson Holm on Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 8:57pm
1.      I am still the luckiest mom in the world.  Before my children came into my life, I didn’t know it was possible to love someone so much.
2.     I am very blessed to have a job that I love.  I have so much fun and hope that my students know how much I care about them.
3.     It’s very important to choose carefully who you invest yourself in. 
4.     It’s getting easier to go to church, but I still don’t like being there alone.
5.     No matter how badly I want them, sometimes I don’t get the answers that I need.
6.     It’s possible to have a lot of people in my house and it still not feel crowded.
7.     Fabric is sooooooooo awesome!!!
8.     Everywhere I look there are memories, but they are starting to bring more smiles than tears.
9.     If the men that I have encountered in the last year are any indication of what is out there for me, I don’t foresee being blessed with love again.
10.   Maybe….just maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment